Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teachers Prepare For Lesson Series




Nube and Laura came to our home this evening to prepare for a new lesson series on the Apostle Paul. They both recently voluteered to teach our children of ICW. What a blessing it is to see how much they are growing through their teaching. Their commitment is admirable. Several weeks ago Laura came forward after the Sunday morning message. I asked her if there was anything I could pray about for her. Without missing a beat, she said, "We are too passive and we are not doing anything to serve God in the church. I just want God to show me what it is He wants me to do." I just love those open-hearted prayers. I wish you could see Laura and Nube pouring their hearts into the teaching each Sunday. I think they have found their niche. Dear God, thank you for these ladies who love you and love the kids they teach every Sunday. Bless them, I pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment